First week of April and I’m going on a vacation. You won’t see much for posts from me unless I’m super inspired this week. The podcasts will be back next week as well.
Some facts that I hope you, like me, won’t become a statistic of:
- 21% of us will leave 5 or move vacation days untaken and unused
- Instead of recharging 49% of us will still do work while on vacation
- 14% of us believe not taking a vacation is a way to get promoted (What 🤔????)
- 19% of us would trade one year of vacation for a promotion
- 47% of us did not take all of our earned time this past year
Kind of crazy. That said, I’m out of here. Expect new posts from me to resume next week. See you when I get back!