I like to take the time and reflect on my impact. It feeds me and keeps me going. It’s also my commitment and accountability to my passion. I highly recommend it for yourself if your trying to understand if your art is really impacting what you want it to. It can feed you when you need the fuel to keep rocking your craft. Moments of pause are how we start, not always how we stop. Here’s my snap in what I delivered in May 2019 to you all:
- I hit 7 countries with my out reach on IBtP. Shout out to my top viewers from US, India, and Germany. You all made up the bulk of the views and I appreciate you checking out what I post! Shout out to the additional countries that checked in from the United Arab Emirates, Argentina, Spain, and the UK!
- I had a total of 367 views, 254 visitors, and 17 likes. Views have always been more important to me than likes, but, the likes I got this month were 2x more than last month which tells me I’m hitting some hearts and minds. So, thank you for the likes as it can feedback that tells me I am on the right track with the content.
- I posted 13 total posts included in that total was 2 podcasts. Just starts casting about three months ago and I need to get more consistent this month. Top posts:
- You Own Your Development
- You All In Yet?
- The Spark
- Working Better
- The Well Podcast: Bringing Equilibrium to Passion
I do a lot of reading and studying. It’s the curiousness in me. Thought you might benefit each month knowing where some of my curiosity created some of the IBtP posts from. Here’s a few favorites that really impacted me in May:
- Catalyst by Chandramouli Venkatesan
- The Passion Paradox Brad Stulberg and Steve Magness
- No Bullsh*t Leadership by Chris Horst
- The Leader Habit by Martin Lanik
- The 5 Choices by Kory Korgon, Adam Merrill, Leena Rinne
- Difference Makers by Nicky Howe and Alicia Curtis
- Zucked by Roger McNamee
- Too Fast to Think by Chris Lewis
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene´Brown
Whew! There were more, but those were either ones I marked and highlighted the crap out of or had the most impacts on me last month. Let me know if this helpful and if you like seeing the list. I’ll keep it coming.
Pretty proud of my month. Actually posted less content than the previous month which tells me it’s not about quantity, but quality with what you’d like from me.
I ask this every month and I am going to ask it again this month of June.
“What do you want to see more of and less of this month?”
If you don’t mind, feedback is something I love to get. I’m an input guy. Pour in to me anything you have an idea around or a wish to learn in the comments area of this post. I’ll commit to researching it, check it out, and potentially post about it. For me it’s like playlists. Sometimes a friend gives me a new playlist of music that they like. I listen to it and get exposed to all this new music that I find I like, but would not have listened to it. But, I wouldn’t even have discovered that music if they had not AirDropped it to me. So drop away!
Thank you for your views, curiosity with IBtP, and checking in from time to time. Here’s to a great 2019 June!