June was a busy one. But, I’m pretty glad I was able to put it behind me. I didn’t really hit my posts and podcasts I wanted to that month because of what I had on the plate personally and professionally. I did learn from it though and I’m pretty excited to take it up a notch this month of July.
First, lets find out what June showed me.
- 269 views, down -27% from previous month because I wasn’t posting regularly enough
- More countries than May in June with US, India, South Africa, UK, Germany, Canada, and Russia stopping by for a view. This stat always blows me away.
- Most popular posts:
- Digital Minimalist?
- Sports on the Brain (posted in May actually)
- Most popular Podcast: Scope
Books I studied and read this past month:
- Time and How to Spend It by James Wallman
- The Making of a Manager by Julie Zhuo
- Adaptability by Max McKeown
- Free to Focus by Michael Hyatt (Been using the Full Focus Planner for a QT so far and it’s amazing.)
- The Courage to Be Disliked by Ichiro Kishimi and Fumitake Koga
- Own the Day, Own Your Life by Aubrey Marcus
- Stick With It by Sean Young
- The 5 Choices by Kory Korgan
- The Passion Paradox by Brad Stulberg and Steve Magness
As you can see my the post titles I was on this kick regarding productivity for some reason. Maybe because I knew this month was going to own me versus the other way around.
I posted 9 times and dropped only two podcasts this past month. One of my lowest contributions this year.
Here’s my goal for July:
2x both posts and podcasts. You can count on me to deliver 18 articles and drop 4 podcasts (one per week) this month of July. I want to showcase in a different country too that I have not been viewed by. That might take some FB magic or Twitter casting to land, but, that’s why it’s a goal.
Hold me accountable! See you later this week. Thanks always for following and stopping by!