I was moving around the site, found this in drafts from 9/20/2020 👨🏻💻 Ops 🤦🏻♂️
We can call this the bonus 7 Point. You’re getting two for one this weekend! Hope you enjoy it.
- Everyone done with WFH? (6min) I’m on a LOT of video calls through out the week. I am learning though to be more intentional with how those roll out through out the week. Ditch the clock. Got some good ideas from this one: https://email.getpocket.com/ls/click?upn=ky17TgJ1REx4YaZOG279kb62BDvSIGbxJztsNH4n30AP5LElXliUoeHsDWtXqd1Sq49W_ImJSAUyAltbIQfdE35jXaUFTRxOVEm9afsWk03WoRRoU96igMjV-2B1-2BvzMg2ZX6YH6sFJYIZwR8Lu8vo30qpbB1Q0iZke-2F-2FxkhtMok3CDJHxtejJfLTRj-2Fs8RMa91FB88k1x1-2BALzqj841LUGZ5qB-2FBsti-2FYwXUMy9XkDOqX8of2N8jOLSlxuGtR3fLekZ5MQZ1kg12UiKzezEhDpzcKfinBQSgkX47hZv6mLLSrlsVv5du7OUHFC7s30r2H4OsSLQTEeFcvn3TsaJWNM4n69ki-2FUIdgzelyakZW8BHnMDKXVZlR-2BP0xnJbcmwsG2J0ZutekT0xwGRw34NwqEICUKU1Qgwmdij5zvO8N8CQHX4MXRbce3wxltxhV0VB0FFHRyiuvls7PsyCuJlxU7P2YtFg-3D-3D
- Mindset is Key (6min) I am a big believer that were you mind goes, is where our actions come from. Seeing something unexpected in the patterns of our life or work, can really help us out. But, we have to be self-aware enough to see them. Sometimes luck is something that can be made to happen: https://email.getpocket.com/ls/click?upn=ky17TgJ1REx4YaZOG279kdzS6u-2F-2FFkZNZqgu0HIm-2Ba6wf0qpJxSHLTtnlhJStz-2BM8W28_ImJSAUyAltbIQfdE35jXaUFTRxOVEm9afsWk03WoRRoU96igMjV-2B1-2BvzMg2ZX6YH6sFJYIZwR8Lu8vo30qpbB1Q0iZke-2F-2FxkhtMok3CDJHxtejJfLTRj-2Fs8RMa91FB88k1x1-2BALzqj841LUGZ5qB-2FBsti-2FYwXUMy9XkDOqX8of2N8jOLSlxuGtR3fLekZ5MQqn94onWon0ntHhCYsMeJ7ehWVgk-2FEXMaXmv10QzUUxo9SnYUIIwUl351xv7KyU8a5ndZ337IsmcHCzoNgm9snzOmkjsifaTlk7WLq-2FMWjQ8j-2BzGX0G2gty-2BcUDkwQcsTpqG3zNaTG3FVVmhSkpXYxq-2FHJXqtxvkJqz1ZBluDo-2BjqwzBJmOj4SMP-2F9My6n61sqVNRrb6n8eSqux0ZRgBPlQ-3D-3D
- Live Long and Prosper (6min) No, not a Star Trek reference or article. However, I plan to live a long life as I am sure you want to as well. Turns out, it can be easier than we think to extend that life of ours. This is science folks: https://email.getpocket.com/ls/click?upn=ky17TgJ1REx4YaZOG279kYHvHexlakaY8IlnfnxOG-2Fi7Hlj1d4g9boVhRGiE9ii6oT6H_ImJSAUyAltbIQfdE35jXaUFTRxOVEm9afsWk03WoRRoU96igMjV-2B1-2BvzMg2ZX6YH6sFJYIZwR8Lu8vo30qpbB1Q0iZke-2F-2FxkhtMok3CDJHxtejJfLTRj-2Fs8RMa91FB88k1x1-2BALzqj841LUGZ5qB-2FBsti-2FYwXUMy9XkDOqX8of2N8jOLSlxuGtR3fLekZ5MQPmjIw1xpckudIMy7JTVp0SAcyZrVuAqmynzRdPWUOSo0MoccVy4z7QOLpZJ2vvI6hhkYc0Hwc3hUq5D4PWa4P3s-2FOsLYHXWJRwPUurVHgY-2FnoCEYuWLuryZasQ8Qz4bEYZggkRVCr6d8m3byNsq-2FwVFVfTS-2BYDh1DlynGowx5Sid-2Bek8p-2FTUJnRowDtI3FN6sgdWDxP58fnCuhDnXl3KMw-3D-3D
- Awkward Silence, Turns Out is Good (3min) Silent starts in your organization or work group, are great sparks for collaboration. Being forced to think before you answer can be an incredible way to ensure you’ve taken the time to learn before speaking. More valuable then ever I would say, critical thinking is key and an art today: https://email.getpocket.com/ls/click?upn=ky17TgJ1REx4YaZOG279kT4-2FT1nAwANCpnNM55IiPHDa-2F26HWgM0OXGeuMz3Z6RBAepC_PHOmiF2WICAvZHAAPZXMgWOz6MXxBKQNVj7K9BDTpXLaj8wX2J896B7v4ccBQz0yxfsti00SYLRWDGhN4C3AIFJbBvNhew9jGXuxycCyYr8FK0tgtzdskxqDHMCEKHM8KKx3LS9VFJxjIIdnscexWZgfikpJkOxO4WQl9Lj9sdV3-2Bnu9mIVyov1H6oqCUDoJZN0woMK-2F2DbVrszELB1JITahiJgWRs6nCq8gtLr9o2z4xnC7tEdR8Ceor8hnDs40khVs2jNnsGd21dLATPL6QkuhcYhC8V3xtgSxDiqDzLzjtRuDvYvk1B4ZKBbdXCiF838s6GEdcBjywRMMF-2B2rHCtgjOFFiV-2FN84ZpqwcVkUdvdc65NTWB-2BiD-2FQ8jBJtF4
- Time Savers (5min) Remote work I find IMHO to be harder than working at the office. There’s to much temptation for me to get into things that take me off track from the work I need. People. TV. Access of all kinds that I don’t have at the office are calling. Having more time for myself because of time I get back with no commute, may not always be a good thing: https://pocket.co/xheshq?cta=1&src=ph
- The Art of Persuasion (4min) Reactance is a new kind of phenomenon that I did not really recognize that I had as a defense mechanism. Especially when I picked up on someone trying to shape my behavior or thinking. This can be really unproductive though too in personal/work spaces. Most don’t like being told something new, but there is way to ease into it: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/352140?utm_source=Heleo+Newsletters&utm_campaign=80298d59d4-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_lift_2020_6_30&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_85eb2ca8d0-80298d59d4-216861537&mc_cid=80298d59d4&mc_eid=a3a9d2bd0b
- Stoic Moment:
I’ve found myself putting things off. I’ve also seen how doing that does take away from another day, denying me the opportunity for something greater in myself or others. The point? You’re in control. You have a choice. Choose.
Leave a Reply