I’ve been looking at this screen to do a new post for the last 3-4 weeks as you well know because there has been zero consistency in my posts weekly. In fact, this may be the first one of November. I just want to say thanks for hanging in there with me while I try to figure out me, what’s next.
Today’s cup of joe is a Meijer brand of coffee, Vanilla Creme Brûlée. Remember, it is not always the best coffee brands that can give you the most enjoyment. It is the coffee that someone else buys you, because they know you enjoy coffee. It’s the thought that can make a great cup, an amazing cup. Let’s get into the articles of this past week. I may not have been posting up the 7 consistently, but I have been saving them up. I have over 90+ to share over the coming weeks.
- Rest (10min) This isn’t so much an article about rest, as it is getting to know what kind of rest you need more of. This author believes there are different types of rest we may need to recharge. Some need creativity rest. Some need physical rest. Some mental. And so on. Take the test to find out yours. Build more resilience by understand your type more. https://www.restquiz.com/quiz/rest-quiz-test/
- Becoming Your Version of Resilient (18min) As we move into here in the US another season of COVID spikes, being resilient has been popping up all over the place. Of the ones I read, I enjoyed this one from Psyche: https://email.getpocket.com/ls/click?upn=ky17TgJ1REx4YaZOG279kZpkOEaeMzoUtjsSmD9gnh4fzhmLQobyjAOMneRyvicBznU5_ImJSAUyAltbIQfdE35jXaUFTRxOVEm9afsWk03WoRRoU96igMjV-2B1-2BvzMg2ZX6YH6sFJYIZwR8Lu8vo30qpbB1Q0iZke-2F-2FxkhtMok3CDJHxtejJfLTRj-2Fs8RMa91FB88naHnSM8Sk9wUSUboZr3K8crFEj3bhqyTUgpiYOdzvlnecwtA2frZKujN0GSBNUih-2FTBWLkxEk0X7jWyaHAsbW8RJFcfNaWW9NGWy1W9xp-2Fz-2BaaxXcTxSRkOMNZnoM-2B1CkCQPyNBYeH3B2kF9IvnH5xF9eLkj5uKceVRevIoxQyDp0lgTjJerUglTAF5eodrGNYsdzWn-2BfDf750KiDK72fwI1Ij6n-2BTGnVPOCqHBHdzogNB9Ij2XuZ-2FLD18uEmvbfkYBGRmD89lLluMpGCYC6hw-3D-3D
- Queen’s Gambit (3min) This is a collection about chess. Within, you will find lots of stories to click in and out of about chess. Some really interesting ones. I’ve started playing again, so I got some great ideas from some of them. Good for if you’re a player or wanting to play. You can find me on Chess With Friends if you want to play me: https://email.getpocket.com/ls/click?upn=ky17TgJ1REx4YaZOG279kedI65UGaneZPxz1MjfACG-2FDYYC9QKvBAaToRSuWzzppWXm0_ImJSAUyAltbIQfdE35jXaUFTRxOVEm9afsWk03WoRRoU96igMjV-2B1-2BvzMg2ZX6YH6sFJYIZwR8Lu8vo30qpbB1Q0iZke-2F-2FxkhtMok3CDJHxtejJfLTRj-2Fs8RMa91FB88jjOhcBZT6-2BIs6YhDnxYAPzdX4jxqfJJKirUTZgnzY6B1WYctREEAdBy5uyNJIKWIbysfI5M5QF8LL-2BhKNX3D9m5U31e90n1ExW8cfn-2Fo0sZgehZIfZQ7ombPrN2cgw5bmGoclFBQKsxrv2f0bImRYFpvYLVpriBEnj0MmZDbObXVG-2F8uIoDYNM1ecFRptiZ7f60gOx-2BtXSN-2BvjieVKQRrxlZDQSTcEli7cwG8fYjLa8NQKfp6Jr4L80yPNSMKriVBHgqJ9Yx3DXH8oDate32pA-3D-3D
- We Love to Call Out People (10min) But, what if we didn’t? What if we flipped it instead? How much different would your world be or inner-circle be? Find out: https://email.getpocket.com/ls/click?upn=ky17TgJ1REx4YaZOG279kVaKnYAJ4kyGiwY8B-2BAlTwJHP0S5IIjnLpStS8SiQT548Do0_ImJSAUyAltbIQfdE35jXaUFTRxOVEm9afsWk03WoRRoU96igMjV-2B1-2BvzMg2ZX6YH6sFJYIZwR8Lu8vo30qpbB1Q0iZke-2F-2FxkhtMok3CDJHxtejJfLTRj-2Fs8RMa91FB88jjOhcBZT6-2BIs6YhDnxYAPzdX4jxqfJJKirUTZgnzY6B1WYctREEAdBy5uyNJIKWIzTiZ8-2BdF0BaNkq5ZIDZiA3KVjmZfT3CZ4Ghg52lbuQDmZ8ygmCBCI7zhekf-2FZ2Ttdc1CSMIvGFbJ14w4cC90x44L5G4z5TFOhEwWB-2BPQ9OfzKUDT-2B50F2aYiPfVnTQHt6EkXYcdJkAfR-2BCZ8WvNB9ZuorKshqQamO53FsONsePrynffqtoeuYTSZLR2RSyhwt7XbJiYbvYjJjO43ps4XGg-3D-3D
- Is 6 Just Right? (4min) I thought 6 hours of sleep was the sweet spot. But, I could be wrong. I do get typically more than 6 hours. Interesting none the less: https://email.getpocket.com/ls/click?upn=ky17TgJ1REx4YaZOG279kXoF6asBWcwVdjBzmQp-2F31ee-2B-2FFyFsKrsLGz-2BB7VeHePtT6S_ImJSAUyAltbIQfdE35jXaUFTRxOVEm9afsWk03WoRRoU96igMjV-2B1-2BvzMg2ZX6YH6sFJYIZwR8Lu8vo30qpbB1Q0iZke-2F-2FxkhtMok3CDJHxtejJfLTRj-2Fs8RMa91FB88KeS4S4nITugpcmeFIWjzgagX3ptU70WQC4LfBu9E9hDxDj0BRTUnIrB4OEmKBDRL2jxuWO3oWmweITujXDn8xdFxZMVBiUHdXnlLz7mFi59YsjBrS29jIXYXZcRTzruALo6IkC3enVh1MWpOYG-2FiALXJFKnOf9T8LoNGUY2DCIRg1VBp-2FLwr8mXaahvq4exAQMfSPM2jb1VYdER2JALviYOrluoKsANA8BTF4tZNfMouniOd-2F8GgnGXi7HV8BDPjwodXP7I0c4U-2BpOL2FrBb5g-3D-3D
- Enough Time (4min) I’ve been procrastinating a lot lately as I said above. Especially when it has come to writing for the blog. Maybe though it is not about time management. Could my own emotions be playing a part? https://adamgrant.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a63d6b9b98ca61bee8d6e4953&id=f774d22604&e=ccf02ee6b5
- Coach (2min) Giving someone the feedback that they are wrong, could be the wrong approach. I’ve found that it puts people on edge or the defense. Simple read on a better approach to telling someone what they need to hear that could make them a better person. https://email.getpocket.com/ls/click?upn=ky17TgJ1REx4YaZOG279kcvtDKgLEYJM77-2BDBERULcSejXqv4TyJ6g8PMrMNkOXHE-GF_ImJSAUyAltbIQfdE35jXaUFTRxOVEm9afsWk03WoRRoU96igMjV-2B1-2BvzMg2ZX6YH6sFJYIZwR8Lu8vo30qpbB1Q0iZke-2F-2FxkhtMok3CDJHxtejJfLTRj-2Fs8RMa91FB88L9JL0FRs1IIWm07Lvkjdd5wwjx1oKhIe5AyNIj9KV-2B1TTH5a63lm9RQOhpriW9T-2Fl2o0tpxMtR2JuqYyIXN7ESnhweWJxoEIqnQqZos2PG-2BpB6evuNfDPQDK-2FN558MJah3TC1ZbfadZmNbLAqygVAUYGDjAKUY7Ccv91mKQST-2BJyggrkHuCAj8-2ByADi6R0Zri-2BNCIqgpuHF4FJau6oNhwAUEZSlbTh1wRvWv-2FoMbH0FNPS8CDx8iE0Wgj8nPcZsty-2Bfp7xG6Fq8E1trmA9-2FjgA-3D-3D
That’s your seven for this week. Feels good to break the cycle I was on of not writing for the site. Again, thank you for hanging out, potentially reading old posts again while you waited for me to show up with something fresh.
Maybe you can help me with next week’s post? Hit the comments section below, leave an idea, and I’ll research it for the audience. There can be some bias in what I pick. I would like to continue to bring or have a fresh perspective from you the readers.
Have a great week!